You formed a partnership with a corporation that went beyond mere donations in your corporate-non-for-profit efforts.
1. Describe the partnership and the goal of your partnership
2. Describe the outcome and the impact this partnership had on the community
3. Is the partnership still going? How did it affect the bottom line?
Please provide one or more of the following pieces of information that will be useful to the Judges in order to make a conclusive decision.
Letters and/or testimonials with signatures from others who support your nomination, relevant to the previous calendar year
Newspaper clippings, social media posts relevant to the previous calendar year
Promotional material, relevant to the previous calendar year
Please provide a photo(s) that represents you, your organization, or project/program which will be included in a visual presentation. Please provide a high-resolution logo of your organization.
Submissions are based on September 2019 – to September 2020.
What's the Process?
1. Nomination submission must be submitted by the deadline date.
2. The committee will be charged to base their decision solely on the nominee’s accomplishments as documented on the nomination submission.
3. Each Judges’committee member will review the nominations and rate them on a rate scale 1(lowest) to 5(highest) in each category.
4. The Judges’ committee will meet as a group and a vote will be taken with each committee member ranking each nominee in the areas of criteria.
5. The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce will verify the votes and results of the committee.
6. The nominee with the most committee votes is selected in each category.
7. In case of a tie the committee will cast a second round vote of the tied candidates only.
8. Winners will be announced at the annual Cambridge & North Dumfries Community awards in November.
9. Members of the selection committee are not eligible to be nominated.
10. Nominators are not eligible to serve on the selection committee.
11. All entries will remain the property of the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce.
Submission and File Uploads