Are you a not for profit organization or service club that provides outstanding programs, services, events or campaigns that support the needs of the community and its residents? Does your organization successfully raise awareness of issues affecting the community and successfully raise funds to support its mission and goals?
1. Describe the organizations goals.
2. Describe how the organization contributes to the community and have made our community a
better place to live.
3. How do you demonstrate community leadership?
4. How do you demonstrate community involvement?
Please provide one or more of the following pieces of information that will be useful to the Judges in order to make a conclusive decision.
Letters and/or testimonials with signatures from others who support your nomination, relevant to the previous calendar year
Newspaper clippings, social media posts relevant to the previous calendar year
Promotional material, relevant to the previous calendar year
Please provide a photo(s) that represents you, your organization, or project/program which will be included in a visual presentation. Please provide a high-resolution logo of your organization.
Submissions are based on September 2018 – to September 2019.
What's the Process?
1. Nomination submission must be submitted by the deadline date.
2. The committee will be charged to base their decision solely on the nominee’s accomplishments as
documented on the nomination submission.
3. Each Judges’committee member will review the nominations and rate them on a rate scale 1
(lowest) to 5(highest) in each category.
4. The Judges’ committee will meet as a group and a vote will be taken with each committee
member ranking each nominee in the areas of criteria.
5. The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce will verify the votes and results of the committee.
6. The nominee with the most committee votes is selected in each category.
7. In case of a tie the committee will cast a second round vote of the tied candidates only.
8. Winners will be announced at the annual Cambridge & North Dumfries Community awards in
9. Members of the selection committee are not eligible to be nominated.
10. Nominators are not eligible to serve on the selection committee.
11. All entries will remain the property of the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce.