For an event or program that was implemented by your organization, which made a huge or important impact, that increased awareness and/or boosted the bottom line.
1. Describe the goals of the event and if achieved ie. Fundraising, education
2. Describe the impact the event had on the organization or community
3. Describe the team effort to make the event successful (ie volunteers, staff)
4. Describe the financial resources available for the event.
Please provide one or more of the following pieces of information that will be useful to the Judges in order to make a conclusive decision.
Letters and/or testimonials with signatures from others who support your nomination, relevant to the previous calendar year
Newspaper clippings, social media posts relevant to the previous calendar year
Promotional material, relevant to the previous calendar year
Please provide a photo(s) that represents you, your organization, or project/program which will be included in a visual presentation. Please provide a high-resolution logo of your organization.
Submissions are based on September 2019 – to September 2020
What's the Process?
1. Nomination submission must be submitted by the deadline date.
2. The committee will be charged to base their decision solely on the nominee’s accomplishments as documented on the nomination submission.
3. Each Judges’committee member will review the nominations and rate them on a rate scale 1(lowest) to 5(highest) in each category.
4. The Judges’ committee will meet as a group and a vote will be taken with each committee member ranking each nominee in the areas of criteria.
5. The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce will verify the votes and results of the committee.
6. The nominee with the most committee votes is selected in each category.
7. In case of a tie the committee will cast a second round vote of the tied candidates only.
8. Winners will be announced at the annual Cambridge & North Dumfries Community awards in November.
9. Members of the selection committee are not eligible to be nominated.
10. Nominators are not eligible to serve on the selection committee.
11. All entries will remain the property of the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce.
Submission and File Uploads